Saturday, August 9, 2008

Let's Make a Difference Now~!

As a published freelance author, I have decided to donated all of my monthly earnings from Associated Content and Helium, in order to support our community financially.

However, my monthly earnings are based on the amount of page views I receive for each article I have written. Therefore, I need your help to keep the community alive and growing. If you would like to help, please take time to click on the links above and check out my various articles or poems.

In addition, feel free to share them with friends and family. All money earned from visiting these two websites will allow me to pay for the communities monthly expenses.

Thank you for helping me make difference right now! Donations can also be made by contacting me for Paypal.com information. Every special gift will be used to keep this community alive and growing.



No comments: