Monday, January 31, 2011

Update on my New Novel

Today, I have been working on my latest novel. I am having fun messing with my novel, writing and editing. The story is a fantasy, which is something I enjoy writing about. This story started as a dream and now it is over half done. I am enjoying having a relaxing breather from college, since I have graduated. I now have successfully completed my degree program and earned a Bachelor’s of Science in Communications or a BSCOM.

Recently, I applied to start my Master’s Degree in Business Admin or MBA, which will help me find a good job. I hope to finish my book and look for a helpful editor, who can help me bring out the best in my writing. I am at chapter twelve and looking to finish by the end of the year if am lucky. As I write, I wonder how the other famous writers are able to finish writing a book so quickly?
Have a great weekSmile with tongue out

Once the book is published and ready to be sold, over ten percent of the proceeds will be donated to the Laugh At Cancer Org. and its Support Network.  

No comments: