Saturday, March 26, 2011

My Writing Services

girlwriting_118194931_std

Do you need help writing an article or web content for your new website or business product? Are you looking to spruce up your resume,  writing a speech, press release ,or a business letter? If so, I can help you with all of your writing needs. Writing is my passion, so allow me to assist you with all of your freelance writing projects. Ten percent of each writing project is donated to the Laugh at Cancer Org. or LACO Support Network, which founded in 2004. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope you have a wonderful week.

Freelance Writing Services Available

Web Content
Informational Articles
Columnist (Business)

Mission Statements

Copywriting
E-mail Letters
Press Releases
Blogging
Business Letters
 
Ghostwriting
Cover Letters
Resumes
Speeches
Slogans
Sales Letters
Business Letters
Fliers
Brochures
Presentations 
Spec Samples
Social Networking
Marketing Materials

 

*Specialized Writing Services* (By Request Only)


*Freelance Coaching (New Authors)
*Memorial Slide Shows
*Eulogies
*Personalized Bookmarks
 
*Personalized Plaque
*Short Biographies,
*Devotionals
*Poems

 

Client Requests

If you have a project that isn't listed, contact me with a description of your idea.

Rates will vary with each project.

Education

Master’s in Business Administration (Forthcoming)

Bachelor’s in Business Communication

Associate in Arts of Business

1 comment:

Jen Daiker said...

What a great cause! Though I'm in no need of your services I'll definitely pass the information along!

I'm co-host of the A-Z blogging challenge and wanted to stop in and say hello! You have a very fun blog! Should you have any questions just stop in and let us know!! I hope you stop by my blog to say hello! We are also having fun on twitter (you can find the link only blog)!