Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Doggie Love


This blog is about my dog, Kali! She is a Pit Bull and acts like a Chihuahua, because she was raise by two of my Chihuahua. She steals the covers and pillows every night, which is a nightmare during the winter months. Kali just turned 4 years old in Feb., so her chewing things up and other puppy behaviors has seized to exist. She is rather protective of me and my family, but she is good with our other animals like my husband's pet goose.

Thankfully, she has never been aggressive towards children and she has always been a constant companion. So to be honest, I have never regretted owning her and I will always offer her a home forever. She has managed to penetrate and attach to my heart in ways I never thought possible. Personally, I know the debate about Pit Bulls, but I trust her with my life and my children's lives.

I hope that all dog owner's with Pitt Bulls are responsible and use dog training techniques taught by Ceaser Milan. His techniques teach you how to control the dogs behavior by becoming the Alpha Dog or a Pack Leader. His training techniques do work and will help you understand any dog's bad behavior. Take a moment to look him up, if you need help training your dog.

Never get a dog, unless you plan to keep it and give it a forever home. Be sure to spay and neuter your pets, because there are way to may homeless pets. So, visit a homeless shelter if you want a pet, because they have the most loving dogs and cats that desperately need a home.


Kali's best friend Moses. She is constantly defleaing him! 

2 comments:

Hart Johnson said...

Oh, she looks sweet. I have a cat named Cali, btw... But I am with you that dog behavior is so much about training, and that we need to adopt our pets with 'love them forever' intentions. We always adopt at the humane society and what you said is exactly what they say.

Deirdra Eden-Coppel said...

SO CUTE!!!!


I love your site and as I browsed your blog I decided to award you the Creative Blog Award.
Go to http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html and pick up your award.
~Deirdra