Thursday, April 7, 2011

Frankie....My Little Man


Believe it or not, I have known this bright and talented young man named Frankie, since he was a little over two years-old. He grew up with my own children and later he became my nephew by marriage. He loves gaming, reading, anime, music, and anything that is technology related.

Last night, I asked him if he would be interested in reading some of my unfinished novels and he said he would. This is an honor for me to have him read the books, which I have been writing since he was about 10 years old. Hopefully, he likes my books as much as I do and if not...I love him anyway!

6 comments:

Clarissa Draper said...

I'm sure he'll like them. That's awesome!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

If a teenaged boy wants to read anything, you know he's really interested! Bet he enjoys your writing.

Laura Eno said...

That's great that he wants to read them!

Jennifer Shirk said...

Aww...he sounds great. :)

Susan Oloier said...

Frankie sounds like a great young man! How incredible that he is willing to read your work! Excellent :-)

AllMyPosts said...

Its kind of Frankie to accept to read your novels!!@! That's cool!!


Hope he likes them too!!


with warm regards
http://becomingprince.blogspot.com