Monday, April 11, 2011

Kay and Me

Kay Patrick

     Today, I wanted to share a simple story about a woman I love named Kay Patrick. I met her when I was a little girl and immediately she took me under her wing. Eventually, I began looking up to her as a mother, because of the many things she taught me. She stressed the importance of education, even though I got lost a few times along the way.

     I finally took her advice and I went back to school, since I needed an education to obtain a decent job to help support my family. She and I have drifted apart communication wise, but her love still fills my heart every day. I know she didn't have to bless in the many ways that she has, but I am so grateful that I met her that fateful day.

     God put her in my life and she has helped me become the woman I am today. Therefore, with this blog post I want to tell her, thank you for loving me!

3 comments:

Karen Walker said...

Lovely tribute to a special person. Nice to "meet" you thru the a-z challenge.

Angela Felsted said...

What a beautiful tribute.

mymy said...

that is so sweet...