Friday, April 15, 2011

Memory Tattoo

My wrist tattoo is something like this, but the words will read "Papa's Girl" and the fairy may have more colors.


      Tomorrow, I am visiting a girl friend I haven't seen in several years and I am excited to be reconnecting with her thanks to Facebook. She is an excellent tattoo artist and she is going to design my memorial tattoo. 

       I have been wanting one on my wrist for over 3 years, in order to remember my grandfather. It will be small enough to cover, yet pretty enough to display when I want too. I will post a picture of the completed tattoo.

2 comments:

Sylvia Ney said...

While I have never wanted a tattoo, I do so love the artwork. I have a lot of respect for tattoo artists and I don't think a lot of people appreciate the actual talent involved. I'm so glad I found your blog and I would love to see pics of your tattoo when you get it. I’m stopping by from the A to Z challenge and I look forward to reading more from you.

Jennee said...

I like that tattoo! I've been meaning to get additions done to mine but haven't found the time or money. Have fun getting yours!