Sunday, April 17, 2011

Nicole- My Soul Sister

My Best Friend Nicole

Nicole and I had a fun day today! We stopped by my friends house to look at the tattoo books and I was undecided on exactly what I wanted. So, we put off getting the tattoo until next week, in order to give me more time to think about what I want. I will keep you posted on what I will get and show pictures as well!

My friend Nicole and I have known each other since we were little girls. I was five and she was seven when we first met, but we have been true friends since that day. She is my soul sister and I would do anything for her and she knows it. Just as she would do anything for me as well! Here is a poem I wrote for her several years back.




Soul Sisters

By, Imogen Rayne


Like a flower in the spring,
Friendship can be a special thing.
A feeling that tells you, their the one,
To share life with and have so much fun!

Dance around as little girls,
Knowing we can have the whole world.
From playing house in my backyard,
To being moms and driving cars.

As our lives continues to change,
Our bond will stay the same.
Like a sister I will always cherish,
Our friendship will never perish.




No comments: