Monday, April 25, 2011

Unbelievable Day

Aunt Donna and the little ones

Today, I celebrated Easter with my children, my husband, and my adopted Aunt Donna's family. We had a fantastic time and I felt right at home with her family. I took pictures and I got to hold Tristian Rose, who is a girl twin that belongs to my Aunt's oldest son. When I was younger, I used to baby sit him when James and his little Brother Andrew was little  My children and I had a wonderful time, so did my husband who got to help cook.  

I love my adopted Aunt Donna and her family for taking me in as a family member during their holiday celebrations. Thanks to their example, they have showed me exactly what true family celebrations are all about. My family never celebrated any holidays, so I couldn't miss something I never did during the years as I grew. However, now that I have experienced several holidays with her family, I feel truly blessed to be loved by them all.

 I wanted to posted this blog to say thank you to my Aunt Donna for loving me all these years.



Me and Tristian Rose

Our Easter Celebration

My Family 



2 comments:

Elayne said...

Hello!
Stopping by from the A-Z challenge. Families come in many different forms, happy to hear you have such wonderful people in your life.

Pen Name: Imogen Rayne said...

I am blessed to have wonderful people in my life. I thank God everyday for those who love me.