Saturday, April 30, 2011

Zoologist


Today, I learned my son DJ wants to be a zoologist because he loves animals. I think it is a neat career choice and I will fully support him in pursuing it. I believe he will make it as a zoologist because he loves animals and is always wanting to help those that are hurt. 


However, my daughter Miranda surprised when she announced that she wants to be a marine biologist. She loves animals to, but she also loves to swim. So, should be a good choice for her as well. I feel blessed to have children who love animals and want to help them in anyway they can. I do believe that they will follow their dreams, no matter what obstacles arise.

3 comments:

Belle said...

It is exciting to see what your children will decide to do with their lives. Your children sound wonderful.
One of my daughters is a nurse, the other has been in corporate work and was an Office Manager. She quit working now to look after her new husband's kids.

Pen Name: Imogen Rayne said...

Thank you for reading. I am also excited to see what my children will do and they are wonderful children. I think your daughter will do wonderful as an at home mom.

Auto Title Loans said...

It's great that they know what they want to be and have a passion for it, too. Who could ask for better children? When I was growing up, I wanted to be a teacher- I just got a little side-tracked in college. But it's never too late, is it?


Ava