Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Graduation Day Experience...CLASS OF 2011...I did it!!!!



My Aunt and I after ceremony concluded.
Today, was an amazing yet emotional day for me, due to the journey I have endured to get to this point in my life. It was not easy getting my degree, but I know it has and will continue to change my life in ways I cannot even imagine at this point. The morning started out stressful, due to getting ready for graduation. During the time I was getting ready, I was also dealing with getting my son and niece ready as well.
Suddenly, I got my heartbroken by my mom, my grandma, and my twin brother because they cancelled on me. One of my nieces was with me, so I was thankful that she was going at least. My son and my husband were excited, but I felt sad my daughter couldn’t go due to prior commitments with band practice. Then, I managed to get over the heartbreak and let my best friend, Nicole, help me get ready by doing my makeup and my hair.
(Read More)

My neice, my son, and I.

2 comments:

Roberta said...

WOW! Congratulations on such an amazing accomplishment!
(and I snagged the lurker button!)
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love visitors!

Belle said...

Congratulations on a wonderful and difficult achievement!