Friday, June 3, 2011

Orlando's Secret Gems





What does the enchanted city of Orlando have, besides the happiest place on earth? As a visitor, you will find an adventure of a lifetime. Be sure to bring a friend, who can experience the magic with you. Did you know that you can play and swim with real live dolphins at Discovery Cove? Are you interested in exploring, all that Orlando has to offer its special guest? Would like to learn how to sky-dive, with the help of Sky Adventure?

Read More

2 comments:

Roberta said...

Hello! I found you by blog-hopping through all the blogs who took on the A-Z Challenge! Fun little challenge. I would like to visit Orlando one day since it is so close to where my nieces and nephews live!
Question...would you mind if I snagged your "Lurking is Fun" button? I wouldn't take it without your permission.
Stop by my blog anytime! I finished the A-Z too! (And I love visitors!)
http://diamondvilleclarksdennisroberta.blogspot.com/

Pen Name: Imogen Rayne said...

Thanks for reading my blog and I will pay a visit to your blog as well. Yes, you may borrow the button, because I borrowed it from another blogger I met in the challenge. Hugs.