Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Plea to ALL Casey Anthony Trial Watchers



Dear Readers,

       I have watched this case from the beginning and I was not shocked by the verdict handed down by the jury today. I feel the MURDER case was not proven and some many inconsistencies among some witnesses made it hard to believe what they said. I believe this family has been harassed, threatened, and rake through the coals long enough. I feel this jury weighed the case and spoke up about what evidence and witnesses that were presented. 

We as a public need to respect that! I don't condone her behavior in anyway, but we cannot threaten her or her family. This makes us no better than what we may think of her, so please respect the Anthony's right to privacy and safety. From the videos I saw...Caylee loved her mom and she loved her. George, Cindy, and Lee loved her as well. Instead of getting angry, please pray for this entire family. 

I felt from the start that it was an accident and a attempted coverup, due to fear of her lifestyle and/or drug use. Yet, Casey is very hard to read due to lies and stone cold demeanor, but it is not our place to judge her as the public. But, NO ONE lived in her shoes but her and we have no idea what truly happened that fateful day. She was convicted by MEDIA for so long and millions have been watching since the media for reported her disappearance.

Instead of given her the chance to stand trial and then speculate on how we feel. I feel that she has to live with whatever she did for her entire. Personally, I am appalled by death threats given to the Anthony family and the possible threats of violence by search volunteers. Protestors need to leave the family alone and let them truly grieve. It is insane to act this way...let God be the judge! God knows what happened and he will judge her. 

(Sorry this is my opinion) Please know I respect everyone's opinion, but I am asking everyone to stop acting in violent ways! Let this family have the privacy that they have not had for over 3 years now. What if you were in their shoes? 

Light a candle for Caylee and her memory. Please stop taking your own children out to protest and to see possible violence by protestors. 


Rest in Peace Caylee...You will forever have our hearts.

No comments: