Monday, August 1, 2011

Meet Author Imogen Rayne



About the Author:

My name is Crystal Kauffman (Pen name: Imogen Rayne). I am a Freelance Author with 14 years of experience behind me. I have published over 500 articles online and offline, since I began my writing career. I enjoy using my talent to help small business owners, who need help with their everyday business communications like press releases and articles. I also enjoy making fliers and brochures, as well many other forms of business communications. For more information about my writing services, please visit:

Currently, I live in Jacksonville, FL with my husband and my three children. Personally, I am an eight year cancer survivor, who loves to write. Therefore, for the last five years, I have been using the talent God gave me to create and maintain a support network for those touched by cancer. The Laugh at Cancer Support Network is for patients and families touched by cancer, who has been touched directly or indirectly. Visit our support network, if you would like to help make a difference or if you are in need of support.
Laugh At Cancer Support Network



Published Work


Rhymes of The Heart- This is an uplifting and inspirational collection of poems. These rhymes come from my heart, throughout the good and bad times I experienced. I believe many of my readers and fans can relate to the poems I have written. Additionally, ten percent of each purchase will benefit the Laugh at Cancer Support Network.



Samples of My Work:

A Woman On a Mission to Put a MedTrakker in Every Home: Amber Bowden’s Story

Aromatherapy Makes Scents to Soothe and Heal:

The Well BabyTrakker is the New Ultimate Baby Book for Expectant Mothers

No comments: