Thursday, October 6, 2011

Help Us Bring Joy and Hope into the Lives of Others




.

This year, I am personally working with a local nursing home or rehabilitation center with about 300 patients are currently living there. Help me bring some joy to the patients at Christmas time, by donating small gifts and throw blankets. Also donate some old Christmas cards and sign them with your name only. Write patient on the front and Christmas on the back. With others helping me, I cannot possibly help all of the patients, so let's make a difference together. The director of activities mentioned that the patients without families could use Christmas gifts. I asked if I could gather up fleece blankets for these patients and stated that that would truly be a blessing


I would love to make their Christmas brighter and full of hope, by giving them something that they truly need like blankets or small gifts. You can also choose to put together a shoe box full of personal stuff like deodorant, toothpaste, body lotion, and other items they may need. If you can help, please contact me for more information about the project the Laugh at Cancer Support Community is getting involved in.

(Read more)

No comments: