Monday, December 26, 2011

Elderly Parents and Illness





When our aging parents begin to get ill, it is time to make the right decision for their care. Ask them what they prefer, once they are unable to care for themselves. Sometimes, they will need round the clock care or just a little help daily. Once this happens, families must split the care or decide what nursing home is best. Most families must decide how to handle the financial aspects of their aging parents care.



PS....Keep praying for my granny please!

1 comment:

Tyrean Martinson said...

Nice article. We cared for my maternal Grandmother and my paternal Grandfather when I was growing up, and as an only child, my parents and I have had some of this discussion already - even though they aren't "there" yet.

Praying for your Granny.