Sunday, August 19, 2012

Living With Cancer's Touch


Today is my cancer free anniversary! It has been 9 years since I have become cancer free. Every new day is a blessing for me, since I know I am not promised tomorrow. Now, I have made it my own personal mission to help others who have been touched by cancer. I found the Laugh at Cancer Support Community in 2008 after losing my grandfather to cancer.

I felt alone with my grief, so I began reaching out to others using my newly founded online support community. When I built the community I never knew there was such a need for online support for families touched by cancer. However, I learned that each family struggles with many emotions, whenever they hear a loved one has cancer. Eis online community allows me to touch someone’s heart with my friendship in a time where uncertainty and fear can devastate their life.

I hope to touch all those that need encouragement and support with the community and its future projects. Thank you to the members, businesses and organizations, who have helped me continue to keep this support community thriving. Thank you for your continued support and belief in our mission. Together we can make a difference and touch the lives of those touched by cancer.

Come by our Website or Facebook Page 

2 comments:

Artiom Pol said...

We are pleased to invite you to participate in an international cancer related book project. If you are interested, please contact us by email pol[at]gmail.com

Tyrean Martinson said...

Congrats on your Cancer Free Anniversary!!! And Thank you for all that you do!!!!