Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Anniversary of a Dream


Missing the moments we spent,
Wondering where the time went.
Time has passed without a glance,
Sometimes, I wish I took that chance.

On our anniversary of the day we met,
I can’t help but wonder if I will ever forget.
The love we shared so long ago,
I wonder if you will ever know.

Never will I forget the dance we shared,
Nor will I ever believe you never cared.
Fate happened and tore us apart,
Yet, your love remains locked in my heart.

We will meet as we did once before,
But, only in my dreams forever more
Years have passed and time has sped by,
However, I will not let myself cry.

I will meet you once again in my dreams,
Where not everything is as it seems.
The secret garden I built back then,
I will always open up to let you in.




No comments: