Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Diabetic Sponsor Needed Desperately


I love my doctor, but I need a Diabetes Sponsor! I need someone who takes insulin regularly. I need someone who has more experience, than I do on this matter. I want to change my life, but I am disabled and I live on a very tight budget. I need education, support, understanding, and most of all someone who can help me learn how to truly manage my diabetes Type 2. I am looking to do this privately and not have my business spread all over internet, so please don't contact unless you are totally sincere in helping me.

I have made a lot of changes, but they are not enough. I appreciate your help, whoever you may be. Also, I am not rich, so please be aware I cannot make recipes that I see on internet at this time. I have changed my portion sizes, but I get my A1C numbers down and then they go up again. I help others a lot with support for cancer but now I am reaching out for help with this health issue. I survived cancer 11 years ago and I KNOW that I can beat this.
So, with that said, I look forward to learning what you know.



PS: I am also checking out diabetic websites, but once we talk I will explain my food limitations.

2 comments:

P V Ariel said...

Hi Crystal,
Its really good to speak to you today,
What a pleasant surprise to meet you again after a long gap. Sad to know about your health problems now. Hope believe and pray that you will surely pass thru this difficulty too soon!
Have courage,
Have a good and godly day
Keep us inform
Best
~ Phil of AC
PS: Hey please remove this word verification from here that will help your readers to comment easily. This you can do by visiting your dashboard settings
Have a good time ahead
Thanks
~ Phil

Imogen Rayne said...

Thank you for reading my work and sending me comment love. I took off the work verification thing. I look forward to talking again soon. I love writing, so i just mainly blog and write in my novels.