Monday, December 1, 2014

Want YOUR NAME in One of MY Short Stories?



Working a princess fairy story for "Planting Stories That Will Grow"! 
Would you like your name is my story? Do you want a hero or villain? I need a male and female hero and male and female villain.
Enter the names you have chosen by Dec 6 or 7, 2014....
Next, I will chose the names I like. Additionally, I will place those names in the short story, which I am currently writing.
Some names may be kept for use in other stories, but I will let you know privately. 

Please share this post as well, because I need more fans on my author page on Facebook.com
https://www.facebook.com/imogenrayne

Also please go to Amazon.com and Like my Author Page, because new books coming out this fall.

Thank you and anyone who would like to review my poetry collection free and give an honest review, please email me at laughatcancer@gmail,com 


Thank you for being a fan and friend!

New releases coming this year 2015.

No comments: