Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Never Shampoo Your Hair Again?


A friend of mine gave me a three month supply of WEN Cleansing Conditioner , by Chaz Dean. She gave this to me as a gift about three weeks ago. I tried it the product that night and I was absolutely shocked at how well this product worked. My hair looked and felt healthier than it has in years. I always preferred Herbal Essence or Pantene, as shampoo and conditioner.

However, my hair would become frizzy, immediately after it dried naturally or towel dried. I rarely ever use styling tools on my hair, such as a blow dryer or curling iron. I usually color my hair about three times a year, but sometimes more when my grey hairs begin surrounding my face. I visit the hair salon about two times a year, for a trim and long layers.

My hair is extremely thick, dry, color-treated, and full of ringlet type curls. After getting my hair cut, I always buy products that are supposed to stop my hair from frizzing and tangling. Plus, I buy products that will bring out my curls and they just never work. All these expensive (to me) professional anti-frizz products and my hair was still unmanageable every day.

I used WEN Cleansing Conditioner: my hair color was vibrant and my hair was soft from the very first use. My hair is easy to comb through and my curls stand out now. My hair was not greasy or oily feeling like I thought it would be, which surprised me. Most of the hair products I have left my hair feeling oily and stiff.

I feel blessed that my friend gave this product, because of how my hair feels now. I can say that I love my hair now, which is something I would never say before using WEN.  I promise that if you try this product, you will love the way it makes your hair feel and how easy it is to style. I have washed my mom’s hair and her friend’s hair in WEN.

They both loved the affects it had on their hair as well, because their hair was unmanageable like mine. I thought my hair would stick, but husband says it smells good. If you get a bottle of WEN for yourself, be sure to use it sparingly or it will feel greasy or oily. Follow the directions for the best way to apply to your individual hair type. Check this product out for yourself, because you will not regret it! This is my experience with WEN, so this is not an advertisement.

Thank for reading!

Respectfully yours,

Crystal S. Kauffman

No comments: