Friday, June 26, 2015

If I Could Change the World


I would start by spreading seeds of kindness to all nations and change the heart of every adult or child. Only, then can a reaction began to take effect and they will be inspired to spread their seeds of kindness. I'd start by spreading seeds of kindness around my own city and neighborhood. Then, I would try to visit every state and nation trying to inspire others by my actions. Once, I find the best ways to impact somebody with an act of kindness.

In return, they will also want to spread seeds of kindness to those they love and know. Change will begin, as the heart of every man and nation has been affected by the kindness of others. The reaction will spread across every ocean and reach those with the coldest hearts. By spreading the seeds of kindness, I can stop the violence and sorrow. Therefore, laughter and love will run rampant in the heart of every man, woman, and child.

No one would cry, as the love and welfare of others will rule their hearts and mind. Never will hunger kill another living person, because there would be enough to eat. All children will experience unconditional love, instead of hate and anger. There would be no more terrorists left, due to their hearts and minds, being filled with unconditional kindness. Therefore, the world can change, if one person is able to start a chain reaction of love.

No doubt about it, I would help others to feel good about exactly, who they are inside of their heart. So, they will help others that they meet on their journey and teach them to replace hate with kindness and love. Everyone would be happy and only cry tears of joy, for kindness can deliver us from evil and harm. Even the cold-hearted humans, will be affected the chain reaction, which has been started by a person that actually cares.

Seeds of kindness can be planted deep in the hearts of those that I meet each day. No matter where I go or who I see, I can start a reaction that will continue to grow. Suddenly, the kindness can be seen in the people that we meet each day. I can watch the seeds, as they spread all over the world and touch every heart. Therefore, one person can plant a seed that sets off a chain reaction, which can reach the unreachable....if I wasn't afraid!

So, I will spend my life trying to spread seeds of kindness to those I meet. However, I hope my actions can make a difference in this world of mine. As I walk daily with many, whom I will influence with my own plan to care. Hopefully, I can reach their heart and start a chain reaction that flows all around the world.


©2012, Crystal S. Kauffman                                                                                                                                    

1 comment:

lee woo said...

Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. See the link below for more info.


#kindness
www.ufgop.org